Unicorn.

Do miracle happen?
Dead.


Hello World.

Bad days is ending very soon. I know i am going to be alright very soon. I am healing very well. Healing all the pain i'm going through. I am getting over everything. And live my life normally again. I have always been alone so it's alright if nobody wants me. I'll be just fine. I don't need anybody to light up my days cause i have me and myself. I am not going to let myself fall anymore. Cause nothing last forever. And humans change so fast. Never believe any promises. Cause promises are meant to be broken. ";)  yet i am here still missing you D. I know i'll get over you very soon. Yes, i will. I'll throw away all the memories we had. If you could move on easily and live without me i coud too. Seeing you happy makes me broken into pieces.......

Dying inside. :')

0 Comment(s)